Returns will be accepted on stocking items only within 20 days of purchase. If 20 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange. You must have original invoice, receipt, and/or paperwork. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the freight charges if shipping is required.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and have the original packaging. We will issue your refund using your original method of payment.
Items NOT Eligible For Returns
Special orders, electrical parts, mounted tires and rims, clearance items, and installed or modified items. Propellers are non-returnable, but may be exchanged. Recreational Power Sports reserves the right to limit or decline returns or exchanges.
Prop Demo Program
We are one of the only companies willing to sell you a prop and exchange it in order to find the perfect size/pitch for your boat, use, and conditions.
Prop Exchange Rules and Restrictions:
- Prop(s) may be exchanged within 20 days of the purchase date on receipt.
- Box and prop must look new and be in resalable condition.
- Must have original receipt.
- Test the prop(s) for 20 minutes ONLY. After twenty minutes, the prop will not look new and Recreational Power Sports is unable to exchangeit. Congratulations on owning your new prop!
- Exchanged must be made in person at our Edmonton location.
Info Needed to Exchange:
- What is your RPM at wide open throttle (red line)?
Please contact our Parts Department to discuss exchanges, returns, or with any questions:
Call or Text: (780) 732-1004
In Person: 11204 154 Street NW Edmonton, AB