Marine and Atv pdi Technician
- 8-5 Monday to Friday
- 10-2 Saturday (rotational)
- Marine/ATV Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Experience in diagnosis, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems is preferred.
- Steal toes are required.
- Mechanical diagnosis and repairs on :
- Marine vessels and engines (Mercury, Mercruiser, Yamaha, Volvo, BRP,)
- ATV/UTV and snowmobiles
- Small engine repair and maintenance
- This includes the installation and repair of tires
- Additional yard work and shop duties may be assigned during the off-season.
- Forklift experience
Supplemental pay types:
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
Specialty tools will be provided; you must provide the basic tools to perform your daily duties. Steal toes are required.
Apply for Marine and Atv pdi Technician with Rec Power